Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a person and this is where I post my drawings and reblog things that I like. This blog is basically 85% Homestuck art. The remaining 15% consists of pictures that I like and art drawn by yours truly. I'd be happy to take criticism of my art!! It would be greatly appreciated.
My dream code is 5000-2112-8623 pls visit